1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
1 cup non melting cheese, small dice
1 cup red bell pepper, minced
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup carrots, minced
1 medium onion, minced
1 cup bread crumbs, tempura crumbs
2 pcs raw eggs
- Mix the ground pork and chicken in a large bowl,
- Add mixed bread crumbs, carrots, bell pepper (red and green), onion, pickle relish, cheese, raisins, combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl mix raw eggs, tomato sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, flavor mix then mix well. pour over meat and mix
- Test for seasoning by frying a small portion to taste
- Place two slices of ham the in the middle of an aluminum foil (8″ by 11″ bond paper size)
- Place 4-5 spoonfuls of meat on top of ham to form a rectangular shape about half inch thick, leaving 1 1/2 inch space from the edge of foil
- Place cheese frankfurters (hotdog, vienna sausage will also do) in the the middle of the flat meat mixture.
- Roll the foil to form a log, very much like rolling a maki. Fold in the edges as you roll to lock the sides of the foil with the meat thoroughly wrapped.
- Steam for 20 mins over low to medium heat.
- Once cooled slice and serve or wrap in plastic film and freeze until ready to eat.