Hmmm . . .progress. . . progress . . . now seems like a good time as any to update my bucket list before age sinks in and I start forgetting the things I’ve done and wanted to do. I posted this a while back for Mama Kat’s writing workshop, I wasn’t able to do a lot but I think I’m ready to add in new ones.
It’s funny how much the things I wanted have changed but in a way still stayed the same.
Go to an underwater aquarium.Run a marathon! (I’m starting small with 3K)
- Learn to
REALLYSOMEHOW play the piano.
- Teach my daughter to REALLY play the piano. Will revisit in a few months, she seems to like dancing more 😉
- Write my own cook book.
- Ride a zip line with my hubby.
- Understand my Income Tax statement .
- Join Habitat for Humanity.
- Scuba dive and not be afraid of the fish.
- Make my own dress.
- Build my own house (at least part of it)
Skinny-dip in the ocean.Flashback: I just remembered I did this already, way, way, way before I was married.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Ride a carabao. I did this too when I was a kid, but I wanna do it again!
- Go camping and roast marshmallows with my husband and daughter.
- Sing on stage at someones concert.
- Feed the hungry.Do I not do this everyday??? Hmmm
- Help make someones life better.
- Have 1000 friends on my Facebook.
- Go to Korea’s Kimchi Museum.
- Go to Korea’s Teddy Bear Museum.
- Go back to sketching.
- Learn all 26 Bikram Yoga poses and do them correctly. Still trying 😉
- Have a donkey ride in Santorini.
- Celebrate my daughter’s 18th birthday.
- See my daughter graduate college.
- Edit my wedding video, if I can find it. No luck finding it so far ;-(
- Fit into my wedding gown, again! No luck with that either ;-(
- Play hide and seek on the train.
- Have a spa weekend with my girl friends.
- Help make someone else’s dream come true.
- Curl my hair. Foam rollers are my best friend 😉
- Celebrate my birthday in an orphanage.
- Run barefoot in an open field.
- See my high school ex and ignore him!
- Finish my scrap book.
- Learn to dance properly.
- Start my own business. Getting there! Wish me luck!
See a real wishing well.Last year we went back to Chocolate Hills (thanks to my mother-in-law) to the well where I wished to marry my husband. Apparently, it was a REAL wishing well. I don’t care what anybody says!
- Cut Justin Bieber’s hair. Probably not gonna happen. tsk tsk tsk
- Learn to ride a bike.
- Sit by the beach with a bottle of wine.
- Go on a road trip alone.
- Try an exotic cuisine.
- See my daughter married to a good person.
- Spoil my grand kids.
- Be wrapped in chocolate.
- Watch Cats the musical. No luck with that, none with Taylor Swift either ;-9
- Have a chat with Isabel Allende. Online counts, right?
- Eat breakfast food all day in my pajamas.
- Be a studio guest in any Food Network Show.
- Punch Barney. (Sorry Barney lovers!)
- Take my family to Disney.
- Have the strength to eat bitter gourd (ampalaya).
- Have a star named after me.
- Plant a tree. . . again.
Make paper dolls with my daughterNot just any paper dolls, ballerina paper dolls, mind you.
- Plan the next baby.
- Perfect my mom’s paella recipe. I am near surrender with this one.
- Learn a sport. Tweeting is a sport, right?!
- Support a charitable foundation.
Clean the second bedroom.It got messy again, too bad!
- Be a registered voter. Tsk tsk tsk!
- Visit my sister so she’ll continue reading my blog!
- Travel on a hot air balloon.
Sit on a porch with my hubby.With wine, too!
- Be nicer to the stalker like sales-staff in the nearby department store.
- Quit my vices . . . soon.
- Live near the ocean.
Drink hot coffee while wrapped in a blanket on a cold morning. This I’ll do again and again.
- Teach my daughter the art of drinking without getting drunk.
- Be ready with my birds and bees speech.
- See all my siblings.
Party like no one is watching.Been there, done that. No thanks!
- Adopt a dog from the pound.
- Fly a kite.
- Get a dolphin tattoo and never show my kids.
Figure out the correct combination to get a moshling.I got a few in my garden now. Yay me!
- Color my husband’s gray hair.
- Spend a weekend away with my husband.
Paint my toe nails red. Learn Korean.I know a few phrases now, but not enough to save my life;-(
- Walk in the rain.
Have a professional photo taken. We started a Valentine tradition last year to get our family pictures taken. You can see the latest ones on this post. Tada!
- Run around a public fountain screaming.
- Wear a mascot costume and hug kids.
- Try the walk-on-water-ball in MOA.
- Join a paint ball match and actually hit someone.
- Get the biggest stuff toy from a claw crane vending machine.
- Have a trust fund for my kid/s.
- Climb a volcano.
- Build a tree house.
- Write a memoir and insist that it be read on my deathbed.
- Give someone good advice (solicited, of course).Something to do now and again.
- See the next lunar eclipse with my husband.
- Forgive. Something to do now and again.
- Be forgiven. Something to ask for now and again.
|Much love to the person who helps me, humors me and supports me to complete my list 😉|
Thanks to Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop prompt,click below if you’re interested.